Monday 2 June 2014

Picture Jungle

It is a total jungle out there, with all the computers, programmes, tricks and whatnot. And the progs get out of date, and you have to upgrade, but they are not compatible, and they cant be saved, or exported or whatever you want to do cant be DONE.
Dear reader can see no doubt that I am a teensie bit frustrated here.
Old computer had old version of Photoshop.... no good any more I am told, and not compatible with newer computer. So go to GIMP.   Finally sorted how to make the altered pics smaller, but no way can I save them as jpegs. And I mean no way. You are just not allowed, I read all the threads on it.
So unless you have Gimp on yr machine (I think) you cant open them!
Nor can I even put the wretched pic up here, it has to be saved as a jpeg and I dont know how to do that!
grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment