Friday 30 May 2014

Slowly, slowly catchee monkey


Heavens above it is slow.
I seem to be creeping, just creeping, but I must not lose heart. It WILL happen.
So much time is spent repairing broken stuff (computers and all that goes with it), getting fixed oneself (odd physical stuff, age related, that can't be ignored) or attending to those around who need fixing (even more age related aged p's who need to be fed and stuff...).
I find I definitely have to develop an attitude to this. It does not come by itself.
So, the plus list must be attended to and celebrated.
And here it is:
London Pet Show was good,
Oscar at our shared stand

as I have already mentioned, I think.   Then I had the signet ring collected by a delighted client . The one with the portrait of Diva, her Jack Russell.
I have a comm. for another ring, from another client, so goody.
And here are 2 awful pics of a ring completed today, using quartz! I will have to do better ones of course, but this is to show the quality of the quartz. So different from flat glass.
 This is a very scrappy edition. I am tired and need my dinner.
Just one thing;
We are off to Poland next week, for 9 days!  And son and g'son will visit from the day we are returning, so maybe no blog for a while.
Desperately need the break.
Cheers, f

No comments:

Post a Comment