Monday 30 April 2012

Swamped

I have been swamped with replies to the mailout re the book... thank you all.
I have just discovered the page where you can see your comments. I thought they would just appear, somewhere, and since they didnt, I assumed no comments, no readers. So that's ok.  Then there they were.
There are messages from a Nichole, a Michelle and a Trillium. Who are you? I could not see how to find out who you are so I could reply.
This technology is moving so fast I am running all day to keep up. Just getting a new post on the website was enough to take a lie down. It is some time since I had done anything on it, and it was way overdue. I had forgotten how to get the pictures up, and to resize them, and the rest. Then the type went very strange and that was it for me.

Laying silver leaf for a mirror

There is a huge market in the US for gilding, loads of interested people who do it, commission it, collect it.  The book will do well there, but I need help with its distribution. If anyone reading this has any idea how to find some help for me, please say!  But directly, francesfederer@gmail.com, please.

Thats it for today, have a good one, f

No comments:

Post a Comment