Friday 1 November 2013

The story so far

As I have mentioned, progress is painfully slow on the 'work' front.
'Work' in quotes as I refer to any results from the studio, rather than other activities.  So I get in there when I can, in between other things that have to take precedence, like the aged 'p's who are getting frailer by the day. If they need something, then it has to be done, and other stuff has to wait.
Likewise the flat renovation, which is going great guns, and is going to be splendid, but if we have to go to choose floor tiles, then it has to be done! One day, not too long, tenants will be all settled in and I can get back to life.
Meanwhile, I continue to make drawings for the paperweights...  here are some. The pics are a bit fuzzy.


Getting sorted for West Dean Gift Day with samples and books.



  




No comments:

Post a Comment