Wednesday 14 November 2012

Video link



I am exploring all the ways I can promote the book, video and ebook. 
It strikes me that while I am working on this latest project, using materials and methods that have served well and remained unchanged for some 500 years, as 
far as todays' communication possibilities are concerned, I am shifting into another dimension!
For example, I have today discovered that yesterdays post could have been done not only quicker but better if I had used my iphone. 
No, I am not correct. The pics were taken with a camera, and I edited them. And I typed at the computer and not on that tiny screen. But, anyway, I will in future use the phone more and see how it works, and looks. 
On another subject: I have reduced time in the studio as ( I am sure I have mentioned) we care for my parents (90's) and that means LOTS of cooking (and the rest). And I am really getting into it. Necessity has led to this new passion; I LOVE it. 
Maybe there will be pic of the latest dish next time!
More soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment