Friday 27 December 2013

Hospital

This is becoming more of a personal diary.
It was never meant to be, I thought I would write only about work, but Life is getting in the picture and taking up a bit more space than was intended.
So, after Henry's visit to the nurse for a dressing turned into a 9 day, and counting, hospital visit, it seems the problem is with the kidneys and the heart.  Dad feels ok, but cannot get up and move around as malfunctioning kids prevent blood going around and he gets dizzy and lightheaded. I do not know how serious all this is, but at 95 I guess you have to be ready for anything.
Meanwhile we have to attend to mother, 93, who has dementia but is quite good, given all this. She misses him like hell, as he does her. That is sad to see.  The family have to be kept informed, so I set up a new mailing group so they can all get the news at once.
Christmas is over, only NY to go, and then back to whatever work we can be getting on with.  I hope to have some pics of SOMETHING before too long.
Cant write a weekly blog with no pics, can we?
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment