Thursday 3 May 2012

Publication date

We have a date for publication, August. Just ready for the autumn rush.

(Producing this book is the closest thing I can think of to producing a baby. Maybe it, too, will support me in my old age.)

I am sending off to the book producer, Patrick Armstrong, www.bookproductionservices.co.uk, for him to start designing and typesetting the book; I have the ISBN number; indexer and proof reader are all in place, editing (thank you Jane), is all done. It looks good.

Next to do is the marketing and now I have to learn all about publishing it by e-books. I am told this is the way to go. Also, I am planning a series of videos. There is very little on You Tube as yet, on gilding on glass.  I am having some trouble downloading i movie hd, which would be a good tool.
I cant figure it out.   Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment