Tuesday 2 February 2010

Feb update

I have just been in New York, teaching a class at Corning followed by 4 days' jaunt in NY. There, with an old friend, we walked our legs off looking at galleries and eating. I still managed to come back fat, I don't know why.

Plans are afoot to teach a 2-week class there again in summer, 2011, with my friend Rene Culler. www.reneculler.com. Our skills and experience overlap well; it should be a rich mix.

So, my immediate plans are this:
Sunday February 28, I will be exhibiting my glass for the first time at The Cambridge Glass Fair Chilford Hall, Linton CB21 4LE. www.cambridgeglassfair.com
Then, there will be the first London day long class this year in Chelsea on March 13. For more information please email: info@houseofmirrors.co.uk

I will update again with further news. Meanwhile I have added some more pics. Please sign up when you feel like it so it looks like someone is reading this. Though I don't mind mumbling to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment